During the next week or so, we will be updating the look and feel of Frugal Guidance 2 with the installation of a state-of-the-art theme (that’s the software that makes this blog look the way it does to you).
After the changes, you should see:
1. A fully responsive design, which means that you will be able to read Frugal Guidance 2 easily on a phone or tablet, as well as on a computer screen.
2. Easier navigation between posts, so you don’t need to scroll through each post to get to the previous one.
3. Better search tools.
4. A better graphics interface and even more photos and artwork!
5. Improved typography, if you’re into that type of thing.
6. Some fancy, schmancy bells and whistles to improve the look of the site.
You probably won’t see it, but there should also be improved security mixed in there, too. We also anticipate creating a few new services and pages in the future.
Because of the transition, there might be some periods where things might look different or appear not to work. In fact, they might NOT be working properly. Please be patient if we have to pick up the pieces and start over. This is a new adventure.
Also, you might not see another new post this week, but we hope to return to bringing you frugal goodness real soon.
Thanks for your patience and watch for your Frugal Guidance Grand Re-Opening, soon.
Frugal Andy of Frugal Guidance 2
Traffic Cones image used courtesy of David Castillo Domenici and FreeDigitalPhotos.net.